The Newest Member of the Family

Through some miracle of persuasion, my sister recently convinced my parents to let us get another cat. I was initially skeptical of the idea, and remained so right up until I actually met her....



And, well, she's rather hard to resist. I'm pretty sure there are laws in some countries forbidding anything this cute.


It's also incredible just how small she is... She can sit comfortably in the palm of my hand. Though she really does very little sitting; this blog entry has been rather complicated to write, in fact, since a certain small furry thing has been bouncing around me, playing with the keyboard and my shirt. At the moment, she's seated on my shoulder, batting at my hair. 


We have not, as of yet, decided on a name for her. My vote was "Cthulhu", but for some reason that got voted down. We're always open for suggestions.


Comments

  1. I see the resemblance. They both have cute whiskers/tentacles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aurora Explorations

Costa Rica Intro

Antique Adventures