Fall in Vermont: Part 1

I get very little time to get off of the campus to take pictures, which is unfortunate because Vermont in the fall is absolutely lovely (although I hear Michigan this year is even better). However, I have been able to get out a little bit, so I'll post here a collection of various pictures I've taken over the past month or so. This is the first post of this, with some more traditional landscape pictures.


I got to take a trip out to the Falls of Lana with the college photography club... Lots of fun, although it really made me wish I hadn't left my tripod somewhere in the UP.







Snake Mountain... the sunset wasn't exactly as good as the last time .


Sunset in the organic garden... first time I've been out there.

Rainstorm over the Adirondacks


This was actually a double rainbow... I didn't know what it meant.
I'll post a new entry soon, but that's what I have for now. Superstorm Sandy was a bit underwhelming in Vermont, but we've definitely reached the end of foliage season. We'll see if I get to go outside and take pictures of grey unpleasant weather in the next few weeks, because that's what November is all about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aurora Explorations

Costa Rica Intro

Antique Adventures