Good to be Home in Bad Weather

After an absurdly long travel time and an even more absurdly long period without sleep, I've finally come to the end of my first semester of freshman year, and arrived back in Michigan. So hopefully I'll be able to take some more pictures over this break, now that I don't have soul-crushing schoolwork to worry about. 

Naturally, this is December in Michigan, so the weather leaves something to be desired. Right now it's cold, grey, and snowy, but the day before yesterday (when I took these pictures), it was just cold and grey. Climate change sucks. But, it had also been a long time since I'd taken pictures, so I wasn't in a mood to be picky; instead it gave me a good opportunity to work on some more creative picture taking, and on my post-processing techniques. These pictures were all taken along the Leelanau Trail in Suttons Bay.










I wish I'd stood a little further back, but with a moving dog, that's not always easy.









Now I think I'm going to go take pictures of the snow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aurora Explorations

Costa Rica Intro

Antique Adventures