Sun, Sky, Water

Add "sand" to the title, and you basically have what makes Leelanau County so beautiful (although some would argue "cherries" should added somewhere in the mix). But these three are what I've been focusing on lately with my photography, hence the title. "Sand" may play a bigger part in my next update, but that's neither here nor there. What I've put up here are just a few photos from various picture outings and my attempts to escape the midday heat. Having such a late sunset is nice when you work until 8 everyday, although it's not late enough many days, unless I feel like skipping dinner. And I never, ever feel like skipping dinner. I've still done some late-evening rushes through county roads, realizing I'm almost too late to catch the sunset, and hoping nobody is monitoring my road speed. 




Many of these photos are somewhat similar in their composition (vertical), color scheme, and  subject matter (see above title). This is partly because I have a particular style, and partly because I've been trying to focus on certain elements more than others recently. Hope everyone enjoys!




Beach south of Northport

Peterson Park

Good Harbor Beach (next three images)





-Forest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aurora Explorations

Costa Rica Intro

Antique Adventures