Announcement: Trip reports now being posted

Even though I do a fair amount of DIY birding travel, I've avoided making proper trip reports, mostly because my travel is generally broken up into short weekend trips when I can take the time off of work, rather than "proper" multi-week expeditions of the sort that usually get reports. Still, I've been to enough new or under-birded spots in the Philippines that I figure it's worth providing some more details for other birders wishing to visit. This is perhaps especially the case as many of the best-known birding reports from the country are well out-of-date by now, and international birders are starting to trickle back into the country.

My trip reports are now in the creatively-named "Trip Reports" page of this blog, which is located at the very top of my home page. So far I only have reports from my recent trips to Panay and Samar, but if I have time I hope to fill in some more from older trips as well. If there are any details that would be helpful to include in reports, or specific locations I should add, let me know over Facebook or in the comments here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aurora Explorations

Costa Rica Intro

Antique Adventures